Secure Tokenization With TokenShield℠
BluePay’s credit card tokenization solutions provide a high level of security for your business, your customers, and your complete payment process.
PROTECT PAYMENT DATA WITH TOKENIZATION
BluePay’s advanced payment tokenization solution, TokenShieldSM, is specifically designed to:
- Safeguard credit card and bank details
- Protect sensitive account numbers
- Reduce the risk of compromised data
Our credit card tokenization solutions provide a high level of security for your business, your customers, and your complete payment process.
Once you enable our secure payment tokenization services, you can:
- Protect stored data with “tokens,” or coded reference pointers, whether transmitted through point-of-sale terminals or online payment interfaces
- Reduce your PCI scope and business liability, while saving money on costly annual PCI audits when using payment tokenization
- Increase your integrity as a trustworthy business and more easily satisfy PCI requirements with credit card tokenization
BluePay knows security, and our commitment to data protection continues to win recognition from industry peers that also understand the importance of security tokenization:
- We’ve received the highly regarded Mastercard Data Integrity Compliance Program Award three years in a row (2014, 2015, 2016)
- In 2016, BluePay was named a Silver Stevie® Award winner in the Information Technology Team of the Year category
- In 2017 and 2018, BluePay was named a Gold Stevie® Award winner in the Best Product or Service of the Year (Software – Payment Solution) category by The American Business Awards
REDUCE PCI SCOPE WITH OUR CREDIT CARD TOKENIZATION SOLUTIONS
Compromised payment data can lead to devastating losses, including hefty fines and a damaged business reputation. Tokenization protects stored credit card data and reduces your liability by replacing the sensitive information at the point of sale with random non-specific IDs (“tokens”). You can store these tokens in place of the primary account numbers (PANs), reducing your PCI scope.
If your system is ever compromised, any stolen tokens are useless to hackers and thieves.
PAYMENT TOKENIZATION THAT PUTS YOU IN CONTROL
BluePay’s TokenShieldSM credit card tokenization service allows you to process secure transactions in two ways — whether you want to use:
- Customer-defined tokens
- BluePay-defined tokens
With customer-defined payment tokenization, you use existing customer numbers or data that is already integrated with your business software as unique token identifiers. Using this tokenization method, you benefit from the use of familiar identifiers. Customer-defined credit card tokenization also allows you to update payment information associated with existing tokens or attach user tokens to recurring billing transactions.
If you prefer to use BluePay-defined tokens, we provide the identifier number for all transactions processed, eliminating the need for you to create your own numbering system. A new token is automatically generated if you change a customer’s payment information. With this security tokenization method, you can also use the updated identifier in other software platforms where you accept credit card, debit card or ACH/eCheck payments.
BluePay Is Your One-Source Solution for Payment Tokenization Services
Our wide range of payment processing products, from e-commerce payment gateway solutions to point-of-sale credit card terminals and mobile payment processing, comply with PCI DSS standards to keep your business safe.
As a payment tokenization services provider, we understand electronic theft is a real threat in today’s technology-driven market, so we go to great lengths to ensure your transactions are safe from payment fraud.
Secure Your Business Today With Credit Card Tokenization
Find out if our PCI-compliant payment tokenization services are right for your business.
The BluePay team is comprised of experienced industry experts who are here to help you. We’ll walk you through your business and payment processing goals and develop a plan that best meets your needs.