Hosted Payment Page
WHAT IS A HOSTED PAYMENT FORM?
Hosted payment forms (or pages) are “hosted” on external, third-party sites for the purpose of processing electronic payments. BluePay’s hosted payment pages are more than just quick and efficient. These PCI-compliant payment solutions provide the highest level of data security and can dramatically reduce your liability as a merchant.
HOW OUR HOSTED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS WORK:
- Pick the hosted payment form that works best for you — whether you want to use one of our ready-to-use templates or design and customize a page from scratch
- Submit a request for us to host your payment form on our secure server
- We’ll then send you the URL of your hosted payment page so that you can embed this link in your site or application
- Test the hosted payment page, and then activate your account to begin making sales online
- When customers visit your online storefront and want to check out, they supply their credit card details through the hosted payment page that appears on your site
- We collect this information on our secure server and process the transaction before sending you confirmation
READ OUR CASE STUDIES
- ADAMS Center used hosted payment pages to securely accept donations
- Reducing PCI scope with hosted payment pages.
BluePay’s award-winning, in-house IT department improves your security and that of your customers. We are the proud recipient of a 2016 Silver Stevie® Award in the Information Technology Team of the Year category by The American Business Awards. In fact, our company has won over 20 awards for our technology, support and company culture since 2016.
You have two options when building hosted payment pages:
Both of these options live in BluePay’s secure payment environment according to the process outlined above.
HOSTED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS WITH EXTRA LAYERS OF PROTECTION
BluePay is constantly developing new technology to help you reduce fraud, protect your business, and lower your PCI scope and costs. Our Security Solutions Suite (available in the BluePay Gateway) helps you achieve that.
As an extra layer of security, hosted payment forms are implemented with CAPTCHA to distinguish human users from robots and help cut down on fraudulent transactions.
This additional security can help you maintain a safe payment environment for your customers — all of whom benefit from peace of mind in knowing their sensitive information is being protected.
To learn more about our secure hosted payment solutions, schedule a free consultation with our merchant services team today.