Hosted Payment Page
Hosted Payment Forms
Hosted payment forms, or pages, are “hosted” on external, third-party sites for the purpose of processing electronic payments. BluePay’s hosted payment pages are more than just quick and efficient. Our hosted e-commerce solutions provide the highest level of data security and reduce merchant liability.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick the form that works best for you — use one of our forms or design your own
- Submit a request for us to host your payment form
- We’ll post the form on our secure server and send you confirmation with the form’s URL
- Embed that URL in your site or application
- Test the form and your processes
- Activate your account
- Customers visit the form on BluePay’s secure server
- We collect information and process your payments
- You’ll receive payment confirmation and other information
- You get paid
Find Out More, Read Our Case Studies
- ADAMS center used Hosted Donation Pages to securely accept donations.
- Reducing PCI Scope with Hosted Payment Pages.
BluePay’s award-winning, in-house IT department improves your security and that of your customers. We are the proud recipient of a 2016 Silver Stevie® Award in the Information Technology Team of the Year category by The American Business Awards. In fact, our company has won over 20 awards for our technology, support, and company culture since 2016.
Here are your two choices for building forms:
Both of these options are hosted in BluePay’s secure payment environment according to the process outlined above.
The Security Solutions Suite Offers an Extra Layer of Protection
BluePay is constantly developing new technology to help you reduce fraud, protect your business, and lower your PCI scope and costs. Our Security Solutions Suite helps you achieve that. Available on the BluePay Gateway, this comprehensive offering of payment security features includes the hosted payment form (HPF) and SRED (Secure Reading and Exchange of Data) device integration, along with the most recent addition of CAPTCHA and Protected Transaction Keypad (PTK). By implementing these security measures, you maintain a safe payment environment for your customers and give them peace of mind knowing their sensitive payment information is being protected.