Retail Goes Mobile with BluePay’s iPad Point of Sale (POS) System
How can our iPad POS system help you increase sales? If a customer comes in looking for a particular item and then decides that the item just isn’t right, there’s a chance you could lose the sale. But armed with an encrypted card reader and an iPad filled with all your merchandise, the salesperson can help the customer find something else to purchase. The customer can buy the item and pay for it right then and there.
Accepting payments via an iPad reduces long lines and wait times at the checkout counter, improving the customer experience. Your salespeople are no longer stuck behind the counter — they can do other jobs while also being available to accept payments. Another advantage is that you can accept payments when you’re on the road, making our iPad POS system ideal for trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Accept customer payments from anywhere — in the aisle, at the counter or near the dressing rooms
- Add new merchandise offerings and all your devices will be updated at the same time
- Access reports regarding sales and orders that took place at any designated time
- Manage sales reports by sorting by date, price or salesperson; see what’s selling and what isn’t, and which salespeople are outselling the others
- Transfer all sales data into a spreadsheet, and move that spreadsheet into your store’s bookkeeping system for quick and easy reconciliation
BluePay gives you the option to process EMV chip cards and traditional mag stripe cards using the SwipeSimple mobile payment app. Simply download the SwipeSimple app from the Apple or Google Play store, plug your SwipeSimple EMV or traditional card reader into your tablet, and you’re ready to start accepting payments everywhere!
BluePay’s iPad POS System Features and Benefits
- Add New Merchandise at Any Time from Any Device
All new items will upload to all devices at the same time.
- Swipe Customer Credit Cards or Input the Transaction Manually
You can also capture digital signatures from anywhere in the store.
- Manage Your Staff
Who’s selling the most? When are they selling it? Are they upselling? How many returns do they receive?
- Update Your Sales Staff Members’ Profiles
Easily change who can and cannot access the iPad retail POS system.
- Send Easy Customer Receipts
Receipts can be instantly emailed to customers, removing the hassle of paper and printers.
- Works with Other POS Hardware
BluePay’s mobile POS system works seamlessly with your store’s other terminals, cash registers or printer.