Multi-Channel & Omni-Channel Payment Processing
Stay Competitive With Omni-Channel Payment Processing
The retail landscape is becoming more fragmented as merchants increasingly design their payment environments using solutions from multiple vendors. BluePay, however, can offer you the complete package, allowing you to accept payments across all sales channels and devices, whether via phone, mobile, online or point of sale (POS) — through a single omni-channel payment gateway and processing platform.
- Choose to accept payments on a terminal, tablet, via POS or online. Through the many channels of payment acceptance, all your transactions reconcile in one easy-to-use location — BluePay’s omni-payment gateway
- Easy reconciliation with business reporting available across all divisions and channels. Whether you run a small, medium or enterprise-level organization, our omni-channel payment gateway brings consistency and clarity to your operations
- Increase your business by enabling multi-channel payments for customers who purchase in various non-traditional ways
- Work with BluePay to reduce your number of vendors. We take care of all your omni-channel payment processing needs — from providing equipment for card-present transactions to offering e-commerce and mobile payments to delivering top-notch customer service — all on a single omni-payment gateway
CONSOLIDATING VENDORS IN ONE OMNI-CHANNEL PAYMENT GATEWAY SYSTEM
BluePay offers its customers the best payment processing solutions in the industry — including our award-winning e-commerce platform/gateway — developed by our experienced in-house IT department.
BENEFITS OF BLUEPAY’S MULTI-CHANNEL PAYMENTS SYSTEM
When you consolidate customer payments across all channels and devices through BluePay, you save time and money. Our omni-payment gateway technology also provides greater consistency in reporting — no matter how, when, or where your customers choose to pay.
Three additional benefits of using BluePay’s omni-payment gateway:
- Working with a single support team simplifies service by eliminating multiple calls to multiple vendors
- Consolidated reporting and monitoring keeps you more organized, improving your efficiency
- Multi-channel payment processing allows you to attract more customers by offering multiple ways to buy from you
By driving all channels through a single PCI-compliant omni-channel payment gateway platform, you benefit from improved security and less overall fraud.