Electronic Billing Services, Invoicing & Online Payment Software
HOW ELECTRONIC INVOICING SOFTWARE SAVES TIME AND MONEY
Avoid lost bills and late payments by sending digital invoices and reminders with BluePay’s electronic billing services. Our convenient online payment gateway integrated with electronic invoicing software, can dramatically reduce costs associated with traditional paper billing and invoicing by as much as 60% to 65%.
- Switch and save an average of $0.40 per paper invoice when using electronic billing software
- Improve customer satisfaction with easy account access through our online payment software and user dashboard
- Reduce late bills with recurring invoicing and faster online payments with our electronic billing services
- Green your payment environment by replacing paper billing with eco-friendly electronic invoicing
- Enjoy secure payment processing that complies with PCI standards to help keep data secure
AUTOMATED ELECTRONIC BILL PRESENTMENT & PAYMENT (EBPP)
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, BluePay integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP software for a simplified, accurate, and efficient electronic invoicing system that saves time and money.
We also provide complete integration for clients utilizing accounting and billing software like QuickBooks, Salesforce, Oracle’s JD Edwards (JDE) or custom homegrown systems. For a complete list of integrated solutions, click here.
HOW ELECTRONIC BILL PAY REDUCES THE RISK OF THEFT AND FRAUD
We understand that digital theft is a real concern when accepting credit cards within your business. This is why our electronic payment processing software leverages advanced PCI-compliant security features, including tokenization and encryption, to protect your users’ payment data from fraud and abuse.
To learn how our PCI-compliant electronic bill presentment and payment services can help save time, reduce costs, and boost sales, schedule a free consultation with our merchant services team today.