Simplify payment processing with BluePay’s online payment gateway.
Benefits of Online Payment Gateways
When you’re looking for the best possible secure payment gateway for your customers, look no further than BluePay. Our company received a 2016 CNP Customer Choice Award in the Best E-Commerce Platform/Gateway category. With its omnichannel capabilities, advanced security methods and fraud management tools, the BluePay Gateway has emerged as a top choice for our merchants and suppliers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
With BluePay’s secure credit card payment gateway, your customers can make quick, efficient payments with just the click of a mouse.
- Protect your business with a robust suite of fraud management tools
- Accept all major credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments (BlueChex) with fast, secure account verification
- Swipe or hand key payments via multiple interfaces, including mobile, POS systems, software integration, payment plugins and shopping carts, just to name a few
- Improve business operations with advanced management functions, including reports, batching, returns and voids, and user permissions
- Secure your business and your customers’ data by complying with PCI standards
Streamline Transactions with a Payments Gateway
As the convenience of online shopping and bill payment rapidly increases, so does the need for merchants to utilize a secure online payment gateway system. Online payment gateways help merchants expand their business by improving customer service, increasing profits and minimizing late payments.
BluePay Offers a Wide Range of Features to Meet Your Needs
BluePay’s credit card payment gateways provide robust functionality that helps you increase sales while managing a better business. Our advanced merchant hierarchy and management functions include a virtual terminal, a suite of fraud management tools, batch uploading, returns, voids, and import and export features. Additional features include recurring billing, transaction reporting tools, tokenization, SHPF (Secure Hosted Payment Forms), accounting software integration, ACH payments, Level 2 and Level 3 processing and large ticket processing.