Datacap NETePay / TranCloud EMV Processing
SMART SOLUTIONS FOR SMART CARD PROCESSING
Accepting chip card payments just got a whole lot easier for your business with Datacap’s industry-leading EMV technology certified for the BluePay Payment Gateway.
- Choose between a software solution or plug-and-play device to quickly and easily accept credit cards with EMV.
- Be compliant with card brand requirements related to EMV acceptance and chargeback liability.
- Attract new customers and improve retention by offering secure, chip-enabled credit card processing at point of sale.
- Reduce your PCI scope by implementing a secure EMV processing solution with point-to-point encryption (P2PE).
TERMINAL-BASED EMV PAYMENT SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Whether you’re a retail business needing to accept card-present EMV transactions or an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) looking to integrate payment processing with a point-of-sale (POS) system, the NETePay and TranCloud solutions provide a robust, terminal-based POS experience that operates with Ingenico’s Telium 2 terminal offering.
HOW DOES NETEPAY/TRANCLOUD EMV PROCESSING WORK?
BluePay and Datacap give you the freedom to choose the terminal-based EMV processing method that works best for your business. In just several steps, implementation is quick and seamless.
- Select between the NETePay software application or the TranCloud plug-and-play device to integrate with your POS.
- Once the application or device is received from Datacap, install it on your in-house network.
- Acquire the compatible terminals directly from BluePay, or a certified partner, and connect to your system.
- Start accepting chip, magnetic stripe, PIN and NFC contactless payments!
The POS application uses point-to-point encryption (P2PE) to interface only with NETePay or TranCloud. In turn, the NETePay application or TranCloud device communicates directly with the terminal (including interfacing with the embedded chip on the card), collects the necessary transaction information, and forwards it on to BluePay for processing. When the transaction result is returned, the EMV terminal collects the signature, if required, from the customer and sends the results back to the POS application.
Transaction details can be reviewed directly within the BluePay Payment Gateway and exported using your desired reporting method for simplified reconciliation.
For additional information regarding EMV Credit Card Processing, please see some common FAQs here.