QuickBooks POS 11
Integrating the QuickBooks POS 11 module with your accounting software is quick and easy.
Setting Up the QuickBooks POS 11.0 Plugin
To use this dedicated plugin, you'll need both an active BluePay account and QuickBooks POS (version 11.0). Contact us to receive the plugin.
During the setup process, you’ll need to provide your Account ID (which is different from your BluePay username) and Secret Key (which is different from your BluePay password).
If you’re not sure where to find your Account ID or Secret Key:
- Log directly into your BluePay account and click on Administration > Accounts > List
- Next, click on the View icon, which will reveal your Account ID and Secret Key
- You’ll need to copy these credentials and paste them into the relevant fields within the setup wizard
Once you're done installing the payment module, you’re ready to configure and begin using the QuickBooks POS 11.0 plugin.
QuickBooks POS 11.0 Payment Module Configuration and Usage
The QuickBooks POS 11.0 plugin works right out of the box. But it also comes with a range of advanced features, including the ability to:
- Set up credit card tokenization
- Conduct test transactions before going live
- Cancel transactions and initiate refunds
Need Additional Help with the QuickBooks POS 11.0 Plugin?
The download folder comes with a free user guide that walks you through some of these extra features. If you have questions about the API, plugin or anything else regarding the QuickBooks POS 11.0 Payment Module integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team or call 866-739-8324.
632 Marine Way
Mountain View, California 94043