QuickBooks POS 10
Integrate the QuickBooks POS 10.0 module for integrated payments within your accounting software.
Trusted Accounting Software
With roughly 75 percent global market share, Intuit’s QuickBooks software is one of the most trusted accounting platforms on the planet. And retailers who want greater insights into their inventory and operations increasingly rely on QuickBooks POS (point of sale) to "instantly know what’s selling and who's buying."
With this powerful software, merchants can:
- Easily track all inventory as they receive and sell items
- Use detailed analytics to negotiate better pricing with vendors
- Automatically update records and remove human error from the accounting process
Automated accounting and invoicing is only the beginning. As a retailer, you can further expand this platform’s functionality by integrating BluePay's dedicated QuickBooks POS 10.0 module. No coding is required to use this plugin. And once installed, it offers:
- BluePay's PCI-compliant payment security to protect your customers against credit card fraud
- Truly automated accounting and invoicing that captures transactions and important customer details (without storing sensitive financial data within your payment environment)
Getting Started with the QuickBooks POS 10.0 Plugin
To begin using this payment module, you'll need QuickBooks POS installed (version 10.0 or later). You also need an active BluePay gateway account. With those in place, contact us to receive the plugin.
Next, follow the step-by-step setup wizard to integrate QuickBooks with your BluePay account. You'll be prompted for your Secret Key (which is different from your BluePay password). And you’ll also need your Account ID (which is different from your BluePay username).
If you need help finding these credentials:
- Log into BluePay (https://secure.bluepay.com)
- Click on Administration -> Accounts -> List
- Click on the View icon to reveal your Secret Key and Account ID
- Copy and paste these credentials into the appropriate fields within the QuickBooks POS 10.0 setup wizard. After completing the wizard, you should be able to begin using the BluePay QuickBooks plugin
Using the QuickBooks POS 10.0 Payment Module
Although this intuitive payment module works out of the box, it also comes with a number of advanced features. In the download folder, we've included a free user guide. In it, you can learn how to:
- Set up both "test" and "live" transactions
- Add, edit or delete customers
- Enable tokenization
- Initiate refunds and cancellations
Need Additional Help with the QuickBooks POS 10.0 Plugin?
We’re here for you if you ever get stuck installing or using this powerful payment module. If you have questions about the API, plugin or anything else regarding the QuickBooks POS 10.0 Payment Module integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team or call 866-739-8324.
632 Marine Way
Mountain View, California 94043