QuickBooks Desktop Plugin
QuickBooks Desktop Plugin Features
The QuickBooks Desktop plugin works right out of the box, but it also comes with a range of advanced features, including the ability to:
- Run credit, debit, and ACH transactions as Payments, Sales Receipts, and Credit Memos
- Store payment methods for repeat customers via tokenization
- Set up, modify, and delete rebillings
- Import batches of tokens, as well as rebillings
- Process batches of invoices at one time
- Import transactions processed outside of QuickBooks Desktop
- Use with Desktop versions of Pro, Premier, and Enterprise editions 2012 or later
- Reduce card processing fees and optimize reporting using Level 2/Level 3 processing
Setting Up the QuickBooks Desktop Plugin
To use this dedicated plugin, you'll need both an active BluePay account and QuickBooks Desktop - Pro, Premier, or Enterprise editions 2012 or later. Contact us to receive the plugin.
During the setup process, you’ll need to provide your Account ID (which is different from your BluePay username) and Secret Key (which is different from your BluePay password).
If you’re not sure where to find your Account ID or Secret Key:
- Log directly into your BluePay account and click on Administration > Accounts > List
- Next, click on the View icon, which will reveal your Account ID and Secret Key
- You’ll need to copy these credentials and paste them into the relevant fields within the setup wizard
Once you're done installing the payment module, you’re ready to configure and begin using the QuickBooks Desktop plugin.
Need Additional Help with the QuickBooks Desktop Plugin?
The download folder comes with a free user guide that walks you through some of these extra features. If you have questions about the API, plugin or anything else regarding the QuickBooks Desktop plugin integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team: [email protected] or 866-739-8324.
632 Marine Way
Mountain View, California 94043