BluePay is proud to have plugins that integrate seamlessly into the Magento e-commerce platform.
BluePay and Magento Payment Gateway
Together, BluePay and Magento credit card processing provide a flexible, feature and benefit-rich service for businesses that sell products and services online.
Magento customers who become BluePay customers will:
- Enjoy BluePay’s secure payment processing solution, an offering that keeps clients’ confidential credit/debit card and ACH/eCheck information secure
- Provide assurance during purchases, knowing that BluePay’s payment gateway remains secure whether a payment is processed at a desktop or mobile device
- Monitor your account using BluePay’s robust suite of fraud management tools, as well as 24/7 customer support
- Have the ability to build a payment processing solution that best fits the company’s particular needs and desires
- Reduce card processing fees and optimize reporting using Level 2/Level 3 processing
Magento is a leading open-source content management platform for building e-commerce stores. Used by more than 240,000 merchants worldwide, Magento offers easy customization and an impressive selection of downloadable modules to expand the functionality of your site.
BluePay has three Magento payment plug-ins – two for all versions of Magento 1.0 (one each for credit cards and ACH/eCheck) and one for Magento 2.0 and 2.1 . These dedicated add-ons seamlessly integrate our secure payment processing directly into your e-commerce store. With the Magento Connect plug-ins, you benefit from our PCI-compliant payment technology without having to code this functionality from scratch.
See how the extensions compare:
|Magento 2.0 /2.1|
|Credit Card Processing||X||X|
|Backend Partial + Full Refunds, Voids||X||X|
|Specify Credit Card Type(s) Supported||X||X|
|Line Item Details||X||X|
|Card Verification Option||X||X|
|Level 2/Level 3 Processing||X|
|Both Credit Card & ACH in Same Extension||X|
|Ability for Customers to Store Payment Information on Successful Checkout||X|
|Ability to use your customers' stored payment account information for backend orders||X|
|Customer interface for adding/modifying/deleting stored payment accounts||X|
Need Help Getting Started?
If you have questions about the APIs, plugins, or anything else regarding Magento Payment Module integration, please contact our integration support team: [email protected] or 855-375-3844. You can also use the free resource below: