enSYNC is an Authorized iMIS Solution Provider (AiSP) and supplier of customized software products and consulting services for associations and nonprofits.
With over 20 years of experience, enSYNC has helped associations and nonprofits meet their objectives in the smartest and most efficient way possible. As Authorized iMIS Solution Providers (AiSP), enSYNC uses its industry expertise to help with new implementations, upgrades, staff training, and customized software development for the association management system. Nonprofits look to enSYNC for consulting on implementing new technology, streamlining processes, and providing additional training. Additionally, enSYNC’s Stackers are universal software products all associations can use that layer on top of the iMIS system to integrate with daily, annual, or as-needed processes.
Using enSYNC for your association or nonprofit allows you to:
- Leverage collective industry experience to meet your organization’s goals efficiently
- Work with a team to understand your needs and install your iMIS to your exact specifications
- Upgrade to the latest version of iMIS and experience a simple and seamless transition
- Receive consulting on technology, process improvements, strategic assessments, training and development
- Extend the value of your iMIS system with software add-ons, including a bridge to the BluePay Gateway
BluePay customers who use enSYNC can:
- Accept payments from members for dues, donations, event fees and more
- Reduce credit card processing costs greatly
- Save time processing, recording, and refunding transactions with direct integration from the BluePay Gateway to iMIS
- Reconcile accounts easier with customized reporting
- Automate payments for recurring billing members
- Receive award-winning phone, email, and live chat support