BluePay’s secure payment processing platform integrates seamlessly with CDI products.
CDI Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of BluePay, has been in business for more than 20 years and has developed a number of software products that complement enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. CDI Technology has built their enterprise products and platforms with real-time integration into client ERP systems like JD Edwards and SAP, providing the user with a single source solution. Of their many payment and ecommerce products, CDI Technology is best known for ERP2Web, an B2B online storefront and portal for customers. Additional products include and SnapPay (automation for credit card sales orders), SnapMobile, which provides mobile commerce solutions, SnapVista (for order inquiries), Snap POS and many more.
See how BluePay and CDI Technology Help Mizuno to Reach Their Sales Goals
BluePay and CDI Technology work seamlessly with BluePay’s customer payment processing solutions providing CDI Technology's customers:
- The peace of mind of knowing that client credit/debit card and ACH/eCheck data stays completely secure via BluePay’s PCI-certified processing gateway solution; this goes for mobile payment applications as well
- A decrease in the level of a company’s liability when it comes to the security of its customers’ sensitive card data
- Robust integration of BluePay’s solution with a CDI customer’s ERP platform, like SAP and JD Edwards
- Customizable payment processing services that work for your unique culture and needs
- Robust suite of fraud management tools and 24/7/365 customer service support
495 North Commons Drive, Suite 100
Aurora, IL 60504