Quick and Easy Restaurant Credit Card Processing
BluePay’s simple and convenient restaurant programs allow you to focus on your business while increasing profits and improving service.
- Transfer restaurant tabs, add gratuity and speed up checkout with an efficient, customized restaurant merchant account
- Synchronize your payment processing with restaurant POS programs, such as Aldelo, Aloha, Squirrel, POS Value Exchange, Micros and many more
- Attract new customers and improve retention by offering secure, EMV chip-enabled credit card processing with your POS system
Simplified Credit Card Processing for Restaurants
Today’s diners not only expect exceptional food when eating out, but they also expect a fast, simple and secure payment process that makes it easy to pay and tip with their credit and debit cards. Efficient service keeps patrons coming back, and BluePay’s easy-to-use restaurant merchant account software and equipment allow wait staff to focus more on food service and less on payment processing and compatibility issues. We work closely with you to make sure your payment processing integrates seamlessly with your POS equipment, eliminating the need for multiple systems and wasted time.
PCI Compliance for Maximized Protection
Secure your business with PCI-compliant restaurant credit card processing solutions that reduce the risk of fraud. You can count on BluePay’s high-level industry experience and expertise to provide safe, efficient credit card processing services that protect your restaurant. Don’t let compromised data devastate your business — trust in BluePay and keep your data safe.
We cannot stress this point enough.
Because no industry is immune to payment fraud, every business that captures, processes or stores credit card data should take PCI compliance seriously. Restaurants are especially vulnerable due to their double-risk exposure. In addition to patrons who use stolen credit cards, you must also deal with internal employees who occasionally copy unattended cards.
Failure to protect your restaurant from this dual threat could result in substantial costs. Not only might you have to cover fraudulent losses out of pocket, but you also could be subjected to punitive damages and fees. In addition, it can take months to dispute each fraudulent charge in your system. Even when successful, you might never regain the confidence of your patrons.
This is why we have a dedicated payment security team that focuses exclusively on restaurant merchant accounts.
- We provide wireless restaurant POS systems that allow all payments to happen at the table. Because no credit card ever leaves its owner, you can dramatically reduce internal employee abuse.
- Our POS terminals can accept multiple payment types — including chip-enabled EMV credit cards and contactless payment solutions such as Apple Pay. These more secure options can help reduce external abuse from criminals posing as patrons.
- We also offer mobile payment processing solutions to help you securely sell your restaurant’s dishes at festivals, food fairs and other off-site events.
The above are all backed by PCI-compliant data security, complete with real-time credit card tokenization and point-to-point encryption (P2PE). If you regularly accept payments online for takeout and delivery, we also provide advanced fraud management filters to help shield your restaurant from cyber abuse.
To learn more about how BluePay’s secure payment processing can help protect your restaurant, contact us today using the button below.