Retrieve Settlement Data
This code steps you through the process of running a report that gets data from BluePay's Platform for settled transactions within a defined date range. When you're using this code in "test mode," only test transactions are returned.
This code returns Account ID and Secret Key only for settled transactions.
To run a report on all transactions Go to: Retrieve transaction data
* BluePay PHP Sample code.
* This code sample runs a report that grabs data from the
* BluePay gateway based on certain criteria. This will ONLY return
* transactions that have already settled. See comments below
* on the details of the report.
* If using TEST mode, only TEST transactions will be returned.
$accountID = "Merchant's Account ID Here";
$secretKey = "Merchant's Secret Key Here";
$mode = "TEST";
$report = new BluePay(
/* RUN A REPORT FOR SETTLED TRANSACTIONS */
'reportStart' => '2015-01-01', // Report Start Date: YYYY-MM-DD
'reportEnd' => '2015-04-30', // Report End Date: YYYY-MM-DD
'subaccountsSearched' => '1', // Also search subaccounts? Yes
'doNotEscape' => '1', // Output response without commas? Yes
'errors'=> '1' // Do not include errored transactions? Yes
# Makes the API request with BluePay
// Reads response from BluePay
echo 'Response: '. $report->getResponse() . "\n";