Single Transaction Query
This code steps you through the process of getting data from BluePay's Platform for a single transaction. When you're using this code in "test mode," only test transactions are returned.
To run a report on all transactions Go to: Retrieve transaction data
The following sample code calls a routine from our Code Library.
* BluePay C#.NET Sample code.
* This code sample runs a report that grabs a single transaction
* from the BluePay gateway based on certain criteria.
* See comments below on the details of the report.
* If using TEST mode, only TEST transactions will be returned.
public static void Main()
string accountID = "Merchant's Account ID Here";
string secretKey = "Merchant's Secret Key Here";
string mode = "TEST";
BluePay report = new BluePay
// Set Single Transaction Query parameters
transactionID: "Transaction ID Here",
reportStartDate: "2015-01-01", // YYYY-MM-DD; required
reportEndDate: "2015-05-30", // YYYY-MM-DD; required
errors: "1" // Do not include errored transactions? Yes; optional
// Makes the API request with BluePay
// Reads the response from BluePay