Retrieve Settlement Data
This code steps you through the process of running a report that gets data from BluePay's Platform for settled transactions within a defined date range. When you're using this code in "test mode," only test transactions are returned.
This code returns Account ID and Secret Key only for settled transactions.
To run a report on all transactions Go to: Retrieve transaction data
* BluePay C#.NET Sample code.
* This code sample runs a report that grabs data from the
* BluePay gateway based on certain criteria. This will ONLY return
* transactions that have already settled. See comments below
* on the details of the report.
* If using TEST mode, only TEST transactions will be returned.
public static void Main()
string accountID = "Merchant's Account ID Here";
string secretKey = "Merchant's Secret Key Here";
string mode = "TEST";
BluePay report = new BluePay
reportStartDate: "2015-01-01", // YYYY-MM-DD
reportEndDate: "2015-05-30", // YYYY-MM-DD
subaccountsSearched: "1", // Also search subaccounts? Yes
doNotEscape: "1", // Output response without commas? Yes
excludeErrors: "1" // Do not include errored transactions? Yes
// Makes the API request with BluePay
// Reads the response from BluePay