Founded in 1991, CDI Technology is an established expert in e-commerce and payments for Oracle JD Edwards and SAP clients. Over 150 businesses have realized tangible benefits in the areas of revenue growth, compliance, and process improvements.
As part of their vision to become leaders in the B2B e-commerce market, BluePay acquired CDI in 2015. By working with one company for the entire payment process, CDI and BluePay make it simple and efficient for enterprise clients to conduct business with their customers and suppliers from order creation to money in the bank. Combining forces, CDI and BluePay bring payment process efficiencies, interchange optimization, and the highest level of PCI security in the industry.
- Real-Time integration to Oracle JD Edwards (JDE World or JDE EnterpriseOne) and SAP
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Payment Engine
- Levels 2 and 3 Processing
- Direct to Bank ACH
- Advanced Fraud Filters
- Single Platform for Credit Cards and ACH
- Secure Hosted Payment Forms
- Mobile-Friendly Solutions for Any Device
- B2B Payment Focused
- Superior Customer Experience
- Increase Revenue Via a New Sales Channel
- Improve Customer Loyalty, Ordering and Payment Experience
- Secure Customer Data with End-to-End Encryption and Tokenization
- Reduce Costs with Vendor Consolidation
- Minimize PCI Scope
- Optimize Interchange Rates For Best Cost Routing
- Improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Streamline Architecture for Payments, Web Store, POS, and Vendor Payments
- Simplify Reconciliation with Robust Reporting Features
See how BluePay and CDI Technology Work Together for Mizuno.
Read the Case Study.