What Is BluePay's Free Merchant Account Terminal Program?
With BluePay’s free merchant account terminal program, we make it even easier for merchants to start accepting multiple types of payment for reduced costs and increased profits. Merchants who are either new to accepting credit cards or who are switching credit card processors and need new equipment can receive a free credit card terminal when they start a merchant account with BluePay. We’ll work closely with you to identify your payment processing needs and determine the most effective, efficient and affordable terminal to meet your business goals.
The ability to accept credit cards for business is critical for today’s merchants, as consumers have become heavily dependent on credit cards, debit cards and online payments for greater convenience. A merchant account with BluePay offers many benefits for merchants in any industry:
- Our industry experience and expertise helps ensure you get the lowest transaction rates.
- Online account management simplifies the transaction process, with easy, accurate reporting.
- Seamless accounting software integration synchs backend processes with transaction processes.
- PCI compliant security features help keep customer data safe and protect your business.
- Flexible payment options improve customer service and increase profits.
- Electronic payment capabilities cut costs and contribute to greener business solutions.
BluePay offers a wide range of payment processing solutions, and helps merchants select a terminal and customize a plan that best fits their processing needs:
- B2B merchants can reduce transaction costs with Level 3 processing capabilities.
- Gas stations and convenient stores can improve services with Pay at the Pump processing.
- E-commerce payment gateway allows merchants to accept credit cards online safely.
- Point-of-sale terminals make retail transactions fast, easy and efficient.
- Mobile processing accepts credit cards through merchants’ cell phones.
- Virtual terminals make it easy to accept card-not-present transactions.