BluePay Cares: We've Joined the Fight against Breast Cancer

It can be easy to get lost in the day to day business world of increasing profits and improving customer service. However, we realize it’s important to remember that our business is a part of a larger community. Whether you own a small local business or a restaurant franchise, supporting a local cause allows you to be involved and give back to your customers and clients. BluePay is proud to have joined Susan G. Komen For The Cure®’s fight against breast cancer, giving new merchants the opportunity to contribute to a good cause with no added cost to their business.

About the Cause
The Susan G. Komen For The Cure organization was founded in 1982, and through personal fundraisers, corporate donations and community events, donors and volunteers can contribute their efforts to support the fight against breast cancer. Of the total funds raised by the Susan G. Komen Chicagoland Area Affiliate, 75 percent stays in the local community to provide education and treatment programs that men and women need to combat breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent of the funds go toward national grants for scientific research dedicated to finding a cure. 

BluePay’s Commitment
Every month, we donate a percentage of our proceeds from new BluePay merchant accounts to the Chicagoland Area Affiliate of Susan G. Komen For The Cure. So, in addition to securing credit card processing services – from online payment gateways to recurring billing options – merchants can help a worthy cause simply by signing up with BluePay.

How You Can Help
Contributing to the breast cancer cause is as simple as contacting BluePay and learning about new merchant account benefits. From there, we’ll set you up with credit card processing services designed to match your needs, and each month donate a portion of our proceeds from your new account toward the Susan G. Komen fundraising efforts. Call BluePay today and find out more about how you can help.

For more information on the Susan G. Komen Chicago organization, visit http://www.komenchicago.org/.

BluePay Processing, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA, U.S.A.
BluePay Canada ULC, is a Registered ISO/MSP of Peoples Trust Company, Vancouver, Canada.