A Sampling of Satisfied Customers:
Tablet POS Software: Customer Payment Processing Moves into the 21st Century
Freedom to move.
A New Checkout Experience
Have the freedom to take payments from anywhere in your store or jazz up your counter with the new iPad register on a stand
Simple Inventory Management
Store your product descriptions, photos, SKUs and price points in one place. See your updates sync in real-time across all your devices
All Your Data in One Place
Access your whole business’s sales history and analytics from one place for easy reporting
Simple Business Reporting
Real-Time Data on an Interactive Dashboard
See pre-generated and custom reports update automatically to always keep you up to date
Easily View Your Sales from ‘My Transactions’
Filter reports by date, price, or source to show the numbers your need
Export Your Data for Easy Accounting
Download your sales data into a spreadsheet that you can upload to your own bookkeeping software for simple reconciliation
Click here for a helpful infographic
explaining the benefits of tablet POS
Feel free to share this on your website:
New Merchant Account Application
- Product Catalog in One Place
- Add items and see them appear on all your devices. Show all your products even if they’re off the floor!
- Keep Your Best Selling Items On Hand
- Add items to you ‘My Favorites’ tab to keep your best products right at your fingertips.
- Track More Than Credit Cards
- Record payments made with credit, cash, check, or other terminals for a full cash register experience.
- Manage Your Awesome Staff
- Update employee profiles and edit user permissions to better optimize sales team performance.
- Take Payments Instantly
- Swipe or manually enter credit card info and capture digital signatures from anywhere in your store.
- Use Multiple Currencies
- Easily toggle between currencies and give your customers the option to pay you using US or Canadian dollars.
- Customize Tax Settings
- Create custom tax options you can apply to only the products that need them.
- Make Partial Refunds
- Refund separate products regardless of how many items are on your customer’s receipt.
- Print or Email Receipts
- Receipts can be printed wirelessly or emailed to your customer as soon as their sale is complete.
- Plays Nicely with Other Hardware
- Connects seamlessly with traditional terminals, printers and cash registers.