Why Accept Credit Cards? Reasons for Every Merchant
Every business is unique, with needs and goals specific to its clients, customers, products, services and daily operations. As a BluePay merchant, you’ll find we have the credit card processing solutions that will improve your business – helping you cut costs, increase profits and make your clients and customers happy, no matter what industry you serve. We make it easy for every merchant to accept credit cards!
- Small businesses. If you’re just getting started with credit card processing options, you’ve got a wide selection from which to choose. Small business merchants on-the-go can accept credit cards everywhere with mobile processing capabilities. In addition, virtual terminals are ideal for work-at-home merchants and Mail Order/Telephone Order merchants.
- Enterprise. On the other end of the spectrum, large enterprise merchants often have more complex needs. Accounting software integration allows large businesses to synchronize the payment process across multiple departments. Electronic billing and invoicing helps cut mailing and postage costs, while helping the company go paperless and green.
- E-commerce websites. In today’s technology-driven market, running your business through the Internet is a smart move. Your customers can enter their credit card information safely online through secure hosted payment forms, which are hosted on BluePay’s secure servers to protect customers and merchants. Integration with major shopping carts helps simplify the checkout process for fast, convenient online shopping.
- Retail stores. Secure credit card terminals at the point-of-sale make it easy to swipe major credit cards and debit cards, keeping the checkout line moving swiftly. When customers can use their credit cards, they are more likely to spend more on larger purchases and impulse buys.
- Restaurants. Whether you run a fast-food chain or fine dining establishment, accepting credit cards at restaurants is crucial to ensuring fast customer service and satisfied patrons. Diners expect flexible payment options when they get the bill, and advanced restaurant credit card processing solutions offer just that.
- Hotels and motels. Make your guests feel comfortable from check-in to check-out with fast, easy credit card processing options. Wireless capabilities allow guests to swipe their credit card from their rooms, making room service a breeze. In addition, online credit card processing lets guests better manage their reservations wherever they are.
- Gas stations. Drivers stopping for fuel are usually in a hurry. Pay at the Pump credit card processing makes paying for gas fast, easy and secure. Drivers can swipe their credit cards without leaving their car, and gas station attendants can focus on other customers and tasks.
- B2B businesses. If you work primarily with other businesses, then your customers have different needs and expectations than B2C clients when it comes to transactions. With Level 2 processing, you can offer your customers a more detailed transaction process – providing all the information they need to monitor employee spending and improve their own business.
- Non-profit organizations. Accepting credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments can help dramatically increase donations. Just as consumers expect flexible payment options when going shopping, donors appreciate flexible donation options when helping a worthy cause. Online credit card processing allows non-profits to accept donations online, while wireless and mobile options make it easy to accept donations anywhere.
For more information on how BluePay can help your business, contact us today!