A Sampling of Satisfied Customers:
A Merchant Account for Your Growing Needs
Whether your payment needs are simple or complex, BluePay has the all-in-one solution: a merchant account combined with payment gateway services, providing fast, secure, cost-effective processing for improved business.
- Grow your business and customer base with flexible, efficient credit card processing capabilities.
- Customize your account to fit specific needs, from point-of-sale processing to accepting credit cards online.
- Reduce the risk of credit card fraud with BluePay’s PCI compliant security features.
BluePay’s full suite of merchant account services can help your unique business maintain a competitive edge in today’s challenging market.
Get Started Today
After completing the form below, a BluePay representative will contact you shortly to walk you through our easy 3 step signup process!
Benefits of a Merchant Account
Traditional payment methods like cash still have a place in our economy. Yet consumers are increasingly reliant on the convenience of credit cards, debit cards and mobile payments to make purchases large and small. Opening an account has benefits for your business that are hard to ignore:
1. Improve Revenue: A merchant account gives you the ability to accept and process a wide range of major credit cards, which can translate into fewer missed sales opportunities and higher revenue.
2. Increase Productivity: Accepting credit and debit cards is convenient for consumers and efficient for your business. With no-touch credit card terminals, your checkout lines will move smoothly and efficiently.
3. Boost Customer Satisfaction: Flexibility is an advantage in a competitive marketplace. When your customers can pay via checks, cash, gift cards, credit cards and debit cards, they have freedom to spend their money in the ways that work best for them. Keep your customers satisfied by giving them the freedom and flexibility they expect.
4. Accept Online Payments: E-commerce payment processing is your gateway to sales online, where more and more consumers do their shopping and pay their bills. A reliable merchant processing service lets you provide online invoicing and receive payments online.
How Do Merchant Accounts Work?
Credit card processing through a merchant begins at the point of sale. If the credit card is present at the transaction, the merchant or the customer swipes the credit or debit card through a credit card reader. The merchant service provider then carries the information to the credit card issuer for authorization. The card issuer either accepts or rejects the transaction based on insufficient funds and security measures. The sale is complete once the cardholder's account been verified and approved.
A merchant account lets your business accept multiple forms of payment, from credit and debit cards to check payments and ACH payments. You can even accept payments online. They allow you to offer your customers fast, flexible and secure options when making payments.
How to Open a Merchant Account
Getting started involves identifying your business needs and goals, and determining which payment solutions would work best to improve your business, increase profits and save money. When considering payment processing options, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you primarily a brick-and-mortar business, or is e-commerce a major part of your business? An online payment gateway can help your business grow online.
- Do you need a simple way to accept credit cards from home? A virtual terminal may help.
- Does your business constantly take you on the road? Mobile credit card processing solutions let you do business anywhere.
We’ll help you determine the best products for your business. The first step in applying for a merchant account is to fill out this form and speak with a specialist about which processing services are right for your business.
Customize Your Account to Suit Your Business Needs
When you sign up with BluePay, you are expanding your business’ processing capabilities to accept more payments, reach more customers and make more money. Provide flexible payment options for your customers by accepting all major credit cards, debit cards and checks, as well as purchase cards, corporate cards, fleet cards, and gift and loyalty cards. Authorization is quick and secure, simplifying the transaction process and increasing customer convenience. On the back-end, our BluePay merchant accounts offer advanced management functions, accurate reporting and complete software integration, so that you save time and money while improving business operations.
From point-of-sale processing to e-commerce payment gateways, electronic invoicing to hosted payment forms, our full suite of services provides a one-source solution for businesses such as retail stores, restaurants, hotels and motels with simple processing needs. Our Enterprise processing solutions are designed for businesses with complex needs, such as vendor consolidation and complete software integration.
PCI Compliant Processing Services
Our merchant services comply with PCI standards, meaning we maintain the highest levels of security to keep your data safe. PCI compliance is not only a priority – it’s a requirement for all businesses accepting credit cards. Protect your data with BluePay.
Payment Processing Services for Every Business
- > PCI Compliance
- > Integrated Solutions
- > Customizable Solutions
- > An Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company
- > Trusted by Clients Large and Small