- Partner Categories
- View All Partners
- Become a Partner
- Payment Integration
- Payment Security
WordPress, according to Wordpress.org, now “powers more than 17 percent of the Web.” WordPress users create websites, including sites for e-commerce, blogs, and even Web applications.
If you create e-commerce or even enterprise WordPress sites – or if you had such a site built for you in WordPress – using BluePay’s payment processing gateway will:
- Provide you and your customers with exceptional security for client payment information, such as credit/debit card numbers and e-check information.
- Keep your customers’ information safe via a solution that includes tokenization of their card data, an up-to-the-minute security process that’s fully compliant with PCI Security Council standards.
- Allow your customers to make payments via their mobile phone or tablet. BluePay’s payment processing solution allows your clients to pay you from anywhere they happen to be.
- Decrease your company’s liability when it comes to ensuring the security of customer data.
- Provide an extremely smooth and fast integration of BluePay’s payment platform into your company’s management software or system.
- Be able to create a custom payment process for your company’s unique needs and processes.
- Have your account continually monitored for fraud by BluePay’s risk professionals. We also offer 24/7/365 customer support services.
If WordPress is a BluePay partner, why shouldn’t your company be so, as well? Take a look at the offerings of our current partners; if your firm offers something similar, give us a call. If you offer something different, but something that still would be of value to our customers, give us a call. In short, give us a call!Learn More and Get Started