Single Transaction Query
This code steps you through the process of getting data from BluePay's Platform for a single transaction. When you're using this code in "test mode," only test transactions are returned.
To run a report on all transactions Go to: Retrieve transaction data
The following sample code calls a routine from our Code Library.
* BluePay Java Sample code.
* This code sample runs a report that grabs a single transaction
* from the BluePay gateway based on certain criteria.
* See comments below on the details of the report.
* If using TEST mode, only TEST transactions will be returned.
public class Single_Trans_Query
public static void main(String args)
String ACCOUNT_ID = "MERCHANT'S ACCOUNT ID HERE";
String SECRET_KEY = "MERCHANT'S SECRET KEY HERE";
String MODE = "TEST";
// Merchant's Account ID
// Merchant's Secret Key
// Transaction Mode: TEST (can also be LIVE)
BluePayPayment_BP10Emu stq = new BluePayPayment_BP10Emu(
// Report Start Date: Jan. 1, 2013
// Report End Date: Jan. 15, 2013
// Do not include errored transactions? Yes
// Query by a specific Transaction ID
stq.queryByTransactionID("ENTER A TRANSACTION ID HERE");
// Outputs response from BluePay gateway
catch (Exception ex)
System.out.println("Exception: " + ex.toString());