Retrieve Settlement Data
This code steps you through the process of running a report that gets data from BluePay's Platform for settled transactions within a defined date range. When you're using this code in "test mode," only test transactions are returned.
This code returns Account ID and Secret Key only for settled transactions.
To run a report on all transactions Go to: Retrieve transaction data
The following sample code calls a routine from our Code Library.
* BluePay C#.NET Sample code.
* This code sample runs a report that grabs data from the
* BluePay gateway based on certain criteria. This will ONLY return
* transactions that have already settled. See comments below
* on the details of the report.
* If using TEST mode, only TEST transactions will be returned.
public static void Main()
string accountID = "MERCHANT'S ACCOUNT ID HERE";
string secretKey = "MERCHANT'S SECRET KEY HERE";
string mode = "TEST";
// Merchant's Account ID
// Merchant's Secret Key
// Transaction Mode: TEST (can also be LIVE)
BluePayPayment report = new BluePayPayment(
// Report Start Date: Jan. 1, 2013
// Report End Date: Jan. 15, 2013
// Also search subaccounts? Yes
// Output response without commas? Yes
// Do not include errored transactions? Yes
// Outputs response from BluePay gateway