You're welcome to browse our sample code. It's organized by category to step you through the most common scenarios:
- Getting stuff done contains basic code to accept credit card and ACH transactions.
- Transactions supports advanced scenarios such as canceling transactions, returning funds, sending data, using tokens, and storing information on BluePay.
- Get data helps you use web hooks and get transaction and settlement data
- Recurring payments allows you to establish and maintain recurring payments.
- Hosted Payment Forms offers two options:
We've kept things simple here. So, if you don't see what you need, get in touch. We would be happy to help you get it done faster with less code.
When you're ready, Testing offers a checklist and data values to use to support your integration process.
Contact a BluePay Developer when you're ready to set up your Sandbox Account.
If you only need a plug-in, check out BluePay's Payment Modules to connect 3rd party applications and hardware.