Mobile credit card processing has helped revolutionize modern business by making transactions:
- More portable. Stop carrying bulky credit card machines – a smart phone or tablet is your new mobile point of sale system.
- More affordable. Save money on paper, ink and credit card machines.
- More environmentally sustainable. Mobile credit card processing requires fewer resources and produces zero waste.
With so many mobile payment processing options to choose from, making the right choice for your business can be overwhelming. The BluePay blog can help you safely navigate the mobile credit card processing landscape so you can make informed choices when considering your mobile options.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Mobile Payments Processor
Accepting credits cards on mobile devices gives you flexibility in your business and creates new ways for customers to pay. Not all mobile payment options are equal, however. Here are some factors to consider:
• Processing fees
• Mobile credit card reader vs. manual payment submission
• iPhone, iPad and Android credit card processing apps
• Data security
• 24/7 merchant support
How to Use This Free Online Resource
The mobile payment processing articles below are designed to help you get the most of your mobile processor. Have questions? We’re here to help! Contact our merchant support to troubleshoot mobile payment issues.
In the meantime, let us know if there’s a topic you’d like us to cover!