Electronic invoicing can increase your company’s profitability by helping your business.
• Save time – Process recurring payments automatically instead of manually.
• Save money – Reduce postage expenses and printing costs.
• Save the environment – Stop paper billing and reduce waste.
BluePay helps merchants find answers to their questions about electronic invoicing. The BluePay blog features articles about paperless billing, including:
• The pros and cons of electronic invoicing
• Different approaches to electronic billing
• How to make a smooth transition from paper invoices to electronic billing
• How to improve your electronic invoicing infrastructure
• Best practices for electronic billing
• Common troubleshooting steps
If you need to automate invoicing processes and reduce operational costs, electronic invoicing is for you. You’ll find tips here on how to fine-tune your electronic billing system and get paid faster.
How Best to Use These Resources
Start by reading the articles below, whether you are a newcomer or an experienced veteran. Simply click on an article title to expand the contents, or click the "Read More" buttons below each article excerpt.
But to make optimal use of this resource, we invite you to share your insights and become an active participant in the discussions. You can do this by:
• Commenting on articles that interest you.
• Sharing articles with colleagues and friends (using the social media buttons at the top and bottom of every article).
We also encourage you to periodically revisit this blog category to read the latest updates. In addition, we provide free subscription options allowing you to receive new articles directly to your inbox or favorite RSS reader. Both of these options are in the right sidebar.
Still Need Help?
If you need additional help or can't find what you're looking for, you can always:
• Use the search box in the right sidebar
• Visit the BluePay Electronic Invoicing page
• Email us directly or use the Live Chat option to the far right side of your browser window