Taking your business online lets you serve more customers in more ways. E-commerce payment processing is the engine that makes it all possible. Nearly 90% of online B2C transactions are made with credit cards, so accepting credit cards online is vital to an e-commerce store.
The BluePay blog features helpful articles about e-commerce payments, from how-to articles and best practices to industry trends and online payment security tips. We designed this blog for e-commerce businesses and those considering an e-commerce site.
The BluePay blog covers e-commerce topics that matter to you, such as:
• The advantages of accepting online payments
• How to improve your ecommerce checkout experience
• Different payment options for ecommerce sites.
• How to set up a successful e-commerce site
• Best practices for secure online payment processing
Our goal is to simplify online payment processing and answer common questions about accepting payments online. If you're just starting out, we recommend reading the articles here to avoid the mistakes novice e-merchants make. If you’re already established in the e-commerce space, these articles can help you increase conversions while reducing costs.
Need More Info About Accepting Payments Online?
We’ve designed this free resource to be as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. If you ever get stuck:
• Use the dedicated search feature in the right sidebar to easily find topics and additional information.
• Check out the BluePay E-commerce Services page located here.
• Contact us directly, either via email or Live Chat (located on the far right side of your browser window).