Credit Card Fraud Prevention
As a business owner, protecting yourself from fraud when you accept credit card payments is important. BluePay helps by adhering to the payment industry’s rigorous standards for data security. There are steps you can take, too, to spot and avoid possible fraud.
The fraud prevention articles on the BluePay blog aim to help you limit your exposure and reduce the costs to your business that result from credit card fraud. We help you understand important fraud-related topics, such as:
• Tips to help merchants prevent credit card fraud
• Commons signs of fraudulent customer behavior
• Best practices for credit card data security
• The latest credit card fraud prevention technologies
• The newest credit card fraud scams – and how to spot them
Reporting Credit Card Fraud
Fraud happens. Event the best preventive measures can’t 100% protect you from credit card fraud. When it does happen, know who to contact:
• Your payment processor (contact BluePay merchant support)
• Your legal counsel
• Your local police department
Credit Card Fraud Prevention Tools for Merchants
BluePay customers benefit from a broad range of credit card fraud prevention tools, including:
• Address Verification Services (AVS)
• Card Verification Values (CVV)
• End-to-End Encryptions (E2EE)
• Payment Tokenization
• And much, much more
To get the most out of this blog, we recommend that you:
• Read the articles below, whether you’re an experienced merchant or just starting out.
• Interact with other readers by sharing stories and asking questions.
• Share individual articles with friends and colleagues using the social media options at the top and bottom of every post.
• Use the search feature in the right sidebar to easily locate credit card fraud prevention articles on this site.
• Contact our customer support team directly if you need additional help.